Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WORS done CROSS on.....




Got the final race in for the wors series wasn't what i wanted but i did my best in the sheboygan race. Started out great stayed on some fast wheels for 2 laps and than the worst happened, Hit the crick crossing to hard and to fast and blew out the back tire. Pounded 2 co2's in the tire and by the time i could get back into it 10 or more racers passed me i was not focused after that. It took me about 1/2 of a lap to recover and get back into the groove Finley i jumped on a wheal and started to pound and 1 lap to go that wheal i was riding was wearing me out i just could not recover and i started to fall apart. About 1/2 of a lap to finish the pro riders started to come up on me that's when i new it was over for me O well did the best i could 5th in my age and 33rd overall there were 101 racers hope to get a good win next year. Riley had a good race 2nd in his age and 2nd over all good job riley. So it ends like this 25th overall for the series and 2nd over all in my age category Riley ended 4th in age for the year that is awesome for not training great job riley I'm proud of you. Now it's time to press on and do the CycloCross thing and ICE MAN than rest rest rest rest...........Until than peace out. And a special thanks to the #1 wors leader and a great trainer Brian matter thanks so much could not have done it with out you and i will be ready to take it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment